Friday, July 30, 2010

.chibi totoro.

i'm 23 now! yay! older than yesterday! i am so excited about a lot of things like , what? what is going to happen next? will i get my dream job? when? when can i travel to the west? i miss marsha!!! where? where is my iphone4? well, i am lazy to queue there but i reserve online. sigh waiting for any further email notification. why? why i am so hungree right now?

chibi totoro and chu totoro
they are totoro's companion. they are smaller version of totoro and they are also guardians of the forest

i tell you! whoever you are. i had fun last night! thanks to silly old pooh bear, who has a big tummy!!! (he still doesn't want to admit it) who bring me to nice dinner, not so nice movie and out of tunes birthday song. he was trying so very hard to made me smile and laugh and he is so talkative. but yet i was in my cool mode. he said i am nonchalant! hah! i don't even know what is that. don't care *bleee but i had fun last night and he got me chibi totoro!!! chibi totoro!!! well, i asked for medium size teddy or bunny tho *eye rolling. but, it's okay i forgive him, since he shows an effort to find me soft toy. yeah, i told him to get me a soft toy. and he says of all the things, you only want a soft toy???? WHAAA??? i can't? sigh. what's wrong with soft toys. they are soft and they are toys. hahaha. anyway i love the chibi totoro it's so fluffy, white and cute. soon it will become grey. but i can't hug it!!!!! sigh!! and bonus point for the nutcracker wrapper. you did a good job! i'll upload the pic once i took the picture. *humm my 3dsense classmates call me totoro as well. they said i am big and round like totoro. ahh, may be they are trying to say that i am cute! ahhahahahha. blee




No comments: