Wednesday, July 7, 2010

.yes, design can make you happy.

well, i know i'm late for this info, but i just found out anyway... when i watched stefan sagmeister talk. i love this!! this is a list of stefan sagmeister's diary... and i'm trying to answer it. and he is right! this is interesting!!!

Complaining is silly. Either act or forget. >> yes, indeed.
Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now. >> yeah!
Being not truthful works against me.
>> yep!
Helping other people helps me.
>> agreed! =D
Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
>> really? i wish i am be able to do this
Everything I do always comes back to me.
>> yeah, sometimes.
Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
>> nyeeeh, hate drugs
Over time I get used to everything and start taking it for granted.
>> i don't understand
Money does not make me happy.
>> well, for some purposes yeah... but money makes me feel dizzy! so i have to agree
Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
>> like to try it one day.
Assuming is stifling.
>> yeah, i've been feeling that
Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
>> hmmm
Trying to look good limits my life.
>> coz it never ends
Worrying solves nothing.
>> yeah! indeed!! i'm trying to relax now
Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
>> or else you'll get addicted
Having guts always works out for me.
>> hahaha

.stefan sagmeister.
.happisis.

No comments: