Everything you do it sends me
Higher than the moon with every
Twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that lights my heart on fire
When you are near, I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces
Grace just isnt my forte
But it brings me to my knees when you say
Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore
We are as different as can be
Ive noticed you are remarkably relaxed
And I am overly uptight
We balance out each other nicely
You wear sandals in the snow
In mid-July I still feel cold
We are opposites in every way
But I cant resist it when say
Finding words, I mutter
Tongue-tied, twisted
Foot in mouth, I start to stutter
Ha, ha, Heaven help me
btw blog, phew! what a relieved! nothing serious happened to my knees. thanks, God! :) but i have to do the right training and strengthen my knees muscle. and blog! from tomorrow onward, i got to eat healthy and be healthy. shoo away the fats and pimples! ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment