just checked my mail box letters this morning. i received a cert from singapore sport council =D for the standard chartered marathon last year. my first! eventho i am not so proud of myself. 10km for 1.50 hours? you kidding me! i need to start training for this coming next marathon =D need to be faster. for i have been slacking around coz my knee is still painful! =.=" go sisca go! i should learn from mr gump :p
"That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going." - forrest gump
*dream of you =.=" seems real! and still praying for japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment