Thursday, October 16, 2014

 Lots of things been happening now and then, here and there. But surely there are good and bad moments during those times. But what I love during this month is i got to spent a great time with my close friends :)  Revano (nono) and Stephanie (nyak)! They came to Singapore, spending their birthday here. Did I forget to mentioned? Yes, they are the most unique couple and friends that i've ever had! They shared same birthday and both loud! I love both of them for who they are. I am super happi that I finally get to give them a lil surprise. Nothing fancy, only broken Spongebob and destroyed cake ;p but it turns out great! Or... may be it is just because of the photographer! photo credit to Revano :)


Here is the cake :D

Aside from that, I've been committing to inktober!! I got to force and train myself to draw a picture each day! I'll compile them after it ends! It is really fun, its a good thing for someone like me who is very lazy. I did some embroidery :) pretty proud of myself! My one and only happisis brooch :)


No comments: