Friday, June 21, 2013

. milk chocolate .

It's been a long time since I was writing something so emotional. I am tired so tired of everything that I feel like quitting. Is it fair is it unfair? I don't seems to know the answer. They r just so hazy like what it's like outside recently. Things happened unexpectedly. It is just like a box of Chocolate as what gump will say. Which one which one and when will I get my fave dark choco? oh someone just got it. Nevermind, may be next time. But when? It is not my fault you know, at least I try to pick it up and gave it a bite.

2 comments:

Sketchdesk said...

Ah, stuff does happen. Sometimes they happen for far longer than you think you can bear. But don't worry, you can make it :3 You have good friends and people who support you up.

about me said...

thanks kev! whoaaa i miss you! ehhehe please come and visit. :p you read the emo side of me blog! hahahaha yes, i do have you guys :)