Friday, November 18, 2011

. hmm .



blog, somehow i feel mix emotion. i am not sure why. i think i feel touched by what my close friend did. i never believe that a love so strong will happened in a real life. well, at least not in my life. i always believe that happens only in the movie or disney fairytale. but no, blog. i had a friend who loves this girl for long time. they were together and now they are not anymore. i really wish he find his happiness. well, i was listening to this song, "the hardest thing" i feel that is so sweet a song. when i was listening to that song, it reminds me of him and the girl that he loves. so i texted him out of blue and question him. i was curious and i never believe that his love could be so strong. but no blog, whatever that song portray, it portray exactly the same thing as what my friend feel. i feel touched and i feel envy that i wish i experience that kind of love too. (nah! instead what i have is only rubbish). hummm there is still a guy who is so devoted only with a girl. who cares so much, who loves so much, who is willing to give everything to a girl (<< well this one is kinda stupid i think :p) eventho he get hurts everytime but he never give up. isn't that enough to show that he really loves her? humph.. i finally kinda believe that real love do exist.

A still frames photograph of you,and me together.
is all i have of you and me anymore .. !
We were so in love and we thought it'll last forever.
But we were torn..by the storm.

And I won't forget you!I can't forget you!And the hardest thing i've done is have to live without you!
And i wonder why we both walked away (we walked away)
I'm lost without you,still crazy for you
Just turn around,come back because your smile is overdue
And I miss You (I miss you)

If I'd only knew the words to say that would make you turn around (turn around)
I'd say the words to you more than a million times.
It's been forever,but that hasn't changed what you mean to me.

Darling can'tyou see? (can't you see?)

That i won't forget you! I can't forget you!And the hardest thing I've done is have to live without you!
And I wonder why we both walked away ( we walked away)
I'm lost without you,still crazy for you,
Just turn around,come back because your smile is overdue.
And i miss You! (I miss you)

Im sorry for all i did,what i said and things i hid and I'm finally over me..
Is that too late you you?
I can't imagine where I'd be
If you had never rescued me
You showed me what it is,and now i so can see

And I won't forget you!I can't forget you!And the hardest thing i've done is have to live without you!
And I'm lost without you,still crazy for you
Just turn around,come back because your smile is overdue
And I won't forget you!I can't forget you!And the hardest thing i've done is have to live without you!And i wonder why we both walked away

'Cause I'm lost without you,still crazy for you.
Just turn around,come back because your smile is overdue.
And I miss You.

No comments: