Sunday, October 9, 2011

. hard to ignore .

such a cute song. marsha tagged this on my fb and she said this song reminds her of me. hahah! i got to admit. yeap! well okay lil bit *trying not to admit it fully ;p how i miss her! i wish i have looots of blink blinks so i can fly to sf just to see her!



Everything you do it sends me
Higher than the moon with every
Twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that lights my heart on fire

When you are near, I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces
Grace just isnt my forte
But it brings me to my knees when you say

Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore

We are as different as can be
Ive noticed you are remarkably relaxed
And I am overly uptight
We balance out each other nicely

You wear sandals in the snow
In mid-July I still feel cold
We are opposites in every way
But I cant resist it when say

Finding words, I mutter
Tongue-tied, twisted
Foot in mouth, I start to stutter
Ha, ha, Heaven help me

btw blog, phew! what a relieved! nothing serious happened to my knees. thanks, God! :) but i have to do the right training and strengthen my knees muscle. and blog! from tomorrow onward, i got to eat healthy and be healthy. shoo away the fats and pimples! ;p

No comments: