Monday, September 26, 2011

. knee kissed .


i can do this on my own. everybody hurts someday, and my someday passed. i get hurt and i will let noone to hurt me again. that i promise myself!

blog, i don't want to be a cry baby but my knee hurts this time double hurts. i tripped down while running. thanks God i didn't sprained my ankle. sometimes i feel a lil bit scared. what if my knees are really weak :( will i sit on the rolling chair when i am an old lady? i don't want that :( i always tripped eversince i was a lil kid til now. can't this knee feel tired of it? seems like it really likes to kiss the ground. aaaah~ *am compressing my knee. yeah right!

4 comments:

Kiat said...

lol maybe you can implant two steel plate into your knee... so next time tripped won't hurt anymore... and I never look down on you or take you easily.... don't whack my face in your dream.... hahaha

. happisis . said...

yeah, i was thinking about that too. so when i tripped it will be *klang hahahaha. that is awesome! i tripped for few times this month. isn't that great? hahaha. yeah kiat, i am watching you!! or i'll whack you in my dream :p

Kiat said...

maybe do some indoor sports is better for you.... lol... and don't whack me... i'm dream defender... you cannot hit me... i protect ppl's from momok !

. happisis . said...

i hate indoor >.< full of air cond not nice! so cold and cannot breathe. i am the evil lady. what is her name? hahahaha so excited and so proud of you guys yeah!!! must post on my blog later!