Monday, July 25, 2011

. counting down .

wooohooo! count down to LION KING SHOW!!! :D only four days to go! and i'll be sitting on the front row of the theater. yeah, show off! who cares, huh? am going alone anyway. which is i feel so nervous! fcuk piece that i bought is ready to be worn by me! :D sweet lil one piece that i got with my lovely nobo chan. now now i am in the middle of fighting for sandy and heny's wedding video. so far so good. :) thanks to the sheep for helping me and support me!

and as i promise!

SHAUN THE SHEEP YOU ARE THE BEST
SHAUN THE SHEEP YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

*am in a dilema... i want to read harry potter since i stopped at fifth book. but i still have three musketeers and i still have wedding video to finished and i want to read books about great people and i am curious about this faerie tale by raymond e. feist that my colleague talk about. ah! and i have lots of things that i want to do!!!! why i am 24 years old? i wish i am 20 or 18 now. hahaha more time to learn! i've wasted my years of being nonsense!

No comments: