Sunday, June 26, 2011

. you kids of the zits .

MY ZITS MAKING A COMEBACK!!!!!!! lots of stress and lots of thinking lately. what is stress bestfriend? ZITS! #!^%*!#$%#^$%&^!@!(^! i hate it. okay, so today and yesterday i feel happy! having friends came over to my place and turn out to slept over. FUN! having fun people SUPER FUN!! okay, i get better each day. i am glad to be. it really takes time. but start from tomorrow, i'll focus more on work. no more personal stuff. these few months i got enough! :) please, sisca. work harder with me! screw those past and move forward! but not for the zits. zits you move backward and if you can, never show your face! don't go forward. *talkcraps again! wooohoooo! i need to take a nap! my panda circle is so not sexy.

*I MISS MY GIRLS SO MUCH!!!!! I WISH I AM NOT HERE BUT THERE! I WISH I HAD NO LOVE BUT CRUSH!

No comments: