Saturday, June 18, 2011

. green day .



"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! let those who worship evil's might, beware my power Green Lantern's light!"

hey, blog, how are you today? i am all okay like usual. i went to jogged today in the afternoon. i feel good when i sweat and tired. if it is not because of am going to catch a 3 pm movie, i think i might ended up running around east coast. haha. i ran til the underpass to east coast but time is ticking. i don't want to get carried away. i watched green lantern with friends. yes, blog. two couples and one single lady which is me. but it was fun. somehow, i just love green lantern. well, it is of course because of the fact that ryan reynold always looks so hot! and blake lively. ugh, i love her hair so much. btw, blog... i am planning to perm my hair again. i want to dye my hair again too... but am afraid mom and dad will get angry with me ;p anw, i had a good time. okay okay get back to the movie. so, yeah i am not a super hero fans. for me, the only super hero in this world is my dad! but i love this movie. may be because of the effects and also yes, because hal jordan overcome his fear. he is no longer running away from his fear. well, like sacha said every movie are suppose to be like that over come fear and bla bla bla. but may be that's because i met a person who is still live in fear. yes, he who hurt my heart. anw, i won't blame him for being like that. everybody just need to learn to overcome their fear. like what i did as well. slowly i slash away my fear.

prell isn't feeling well tonight which is i wish she get well soon :)

No comments: