Tuesday, January 11, 2011

. one good hour start .

yay! i started my "one good hour" yesterday. hmm, i started to compile all the necessary pieces for portfolio into thumb drive. sadly, i really couldn't find some of my soft copy for the pieces that i like :(. yeah, my hard drive crashed. i lost the data. see what can i do later. my goal within this few months are re-layout my portfolio, have a new animation reel, new character design drawing, getting my "secret" plan done! oh yeah! i shouldn't forget heny and sandy's wedding video! =)

my plan is to finished all of the list below in....
portfolio : this week
animation : end of february (honestly i haven't touch maya for few months i need to get use to it again)
secret plan : next week
heny and sandy's wedding video : before june

No comments: