Friday, December 31, 2010

. wicked person = ugly person .









again, i happened to remember ugly moment that i had together with my sisters.. right exactly on the day our beloved grandpa leave us.. we were in pain and mourn for he is leaving us. but there, in every fairy tale stories or even a reality shows... we will meet this villain. humph..

yeah, even in your family you will found one or two. i still remember her, accusing us.. 3 kids that couldn't do anything because she is an adult... she blame us for our grandpa's death. she said grandpa still angry and not happi with us. (the truth was... few days before.. we just talked to grandpa on the phone and he seems okay, happy and we had a lil jokes =) my dad was the one who took good care of my grandpa when he was in the hospital eventho he isn't a son of my grandpa but my mom is. both of mom and dad with grandma took really good care of grandpa at hospital and my dad even stayed overnight. my uncle came as well to take a look at him. but me and sister was here in singapore) i still remember what she said that night, it was the nightmare and ugly moment ever! she accused us for alot of things and she spread the untruthful information to friends and other relatives. well, only Daddy J will know what she has been doing. after that, she even made 3 of us kneeling down in front of my grandpa's coffin and she told us to asked forgiveness (wow, i nearly exploded but i still have to respect her, my parents didn't teach us a bad manner). she whispered to us that while grandpa was in hospital, we; our one family went overseas and having fun (the truth is.. my grandpa haven't even leave us when my mom, dad and sister were here. my grandpa collapsed right on the night before my cousin's wedding day. in fact, my dad asked my grandpa to come with us and enjoy the holiday few months before... when i heard grandpa collapsed i prayed real hard and kept on calling back to indonesia. but he is doing well again =) he even attended my cousin's wedding ceremony. sadly, my grandpa went back to the hospital, few weeks later at night after visiting my cousin's new house. guess, he was too tired to climbed the house. he died one day after happily came out from hospital and he was supposed to go to malaysia to have medical check up. the night before he passed away, my dad told us he jokes alot with my grandpa and my grandpa was so happy laughing and his cheek was still pinkish but Daddy J took him away from us while he was peacefully sleeping. so, what she the wicked woman said is not true! she is just being so wicked and wicked and wicked -.-" )

this relative of ours she is so wicked as wicked as the villains that you found from fairy tales story. i still love coz she is still a mother, aunt, sister, daughter and she is member of the family but i couldn't help but still disappointed with her. i wish in 2011 she will become a good person. she won't do such bad things anymore.

*this is not the only thing that she has ever done. there is lots more!

forgive me to wrote this, i am just so disappointed and still in pain :( this makes me miss my grandpa even more.

3 comments:

Audrey Joanne said...

cheer up sisca! It happens for a reason definitely! miss u :)

Cindy Tantarica said...

dont worry,ci! God sees what she has done. ;) She will definitely pay it off. We should just wait for His time. Happy new year!

.happisis. said...

thanks odri! miss you too how's life there =)

cin, thanks! happi new year too!!! come here soon and we'll go to little dorm together with novia. =p