Wednesday, December 22, 2010

.kris kringle.

huaaaa christmas is so near. just two days away. i am so excited! santa is coming to town!! ;D i always believe in santa ;D like i believe in miracle, magic and fairy! this papa joy who bring joyfulness for kids around the world in christmas day. for me, santa is Daddy J who disguise as an old white beard man because He is full of LOVE and He is a miracle. i love Him so very much.

Kris Kringle: Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

yesterday, i watched miracle on 34th street and i couldn't stop smiling and feel joyful =p. i love this movie so much! it made me feel like a kid again and hoping that santa is coming thru my balcony door ( coz i don't have chimney at my condo) and fixed my blanket in the middle of my sleep and give me His warmth kiss on my forehead. i am not asking for a gift or two. i only wish for happiness in this world ;D

No comments: