Monday, October 18, 2010

.give thanks.

i had rough days these few months. starts from there to here. i feel like shit sometimes and i just want to shout out loud so that the world would notice me and Daddy J could hear me. i wish i can get better job and especially the job that i really love. i learnt alot from this current job well.. mentally. my mom told me to endure it and just put my heart on it. eventho i don;t like it. i feel like crying sometimes.. i feel like this has no meaning. it happens again about my personal life. i might or might not be with the one i care. i feels like Daddy J been testing me. see if i can gone thru this state.

yesterday service really woke me up. instead of keep on complaining, i should give thanks to the mighty Lord for He who gave me this breath of life and allowed me to sit right here and typing this. i always blind and never look around me. never look at how lucky i am with this life, my parents, my sisters, him, my best friends. eventho i don't get what i want, that doesn't mean i won't get it one day. i just need to work harder as God has His own plan for me. i am sure that plan is as beautiful as the flowers and butterflies that He created. forgive me Lord for being so selfish.

"You turned my wailing into dancing. You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever."

No comments: