Thursday, April 29, 2010

inspiring quote

hmmmm it's been a long time since my last post. i'm struggling right now... looking around for job. trying to build up my both animation and graphic design portfolios. don't know what hits me but i feel so not in the mood and lazying around these whole week. humph >.< then i was browsing around and stopped by at my favorite blog it's "little reminders of love" here is the link http://littleremindersoflove.blogspot.com i love this blog. i went there to find something that can inspire me and then i found that she is featured in this other sweet blog. and i found this quote

“She fell, she hurt, she felt. she lived. And for all the tumble of her experiences, she still had hope.” -Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby

all of sudden i feel inspired and this girl who is fell,hurt,felt,lived is also living inside of me =) and here i put a little graphic on it.



thanks anna for the wonderful quote! =) i love your blog!

zip a dee doo dah =D

No comments: