Saturday, February 13, 2010

mcqueen you won't be forgotten

hard to believe it, i was so shocked when i read a shout out from my friend's facebook it says "rip alexander mcqeen" and i was like "WHAAT????" my favorite designer died.... well i don't wear his designs, obviously not! coz i can't even afford to buy his design duh! >.<. still remember when i first watched his spring 2007 the sarabande from fashion television, i felt in love at the first time with his design. they are gorgeous! so beautiful and unbelievable! where he used real flowers for his gorgeous fashion. eversince that time i always like him. i told myself, one day =p just one day i have to have my very own mcqueen's design >.< but he died before i could afford to buy one. >.<





zip a dee doo dah =D

2 comments:

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

The flower dress would be my dream wedding dress.
How sad!

Happisis said...

yeah and you'll be more gorgeous with that dress. the dress just like a fairy tale.
sad >.<